1- Implementation of shooting range projects with a turnkey system, including:
A- Preparing studies for projects in terms of:
• Project size
• Quality shooting equipment
• Choosing between open and closed fields
• Types of protections suitable for equipment
• Types of equipment appropriate to the required training programs and the nature of the trained forces.
B – Preparing executive engineering drawings for the civil works accompanying the project, including buildings, protections, and services.
C – Executing all civil works.
D- Supply, installation and operation of equipment.
F – Holding training and rehabilitation courses.
G- Providing all after-sales services including repair, maintenance and supply of spare parts.
2- Developing traditional and old shooting ranges to work through a computer under a Windows system that supports the Arabic language.
And by the wireless system in order to send the target control data and get the results of the hit from the targets.
3- Implementation of operation and maintenance projects for all types of shooting ranges that are in service in departments, bodies and forces, including:
A- Providing trained cadres to operate the fields with high efficiency.
B – Providing high-level technical cadres to carry out the daily / weekly / monthly / semi-annual / annual preventive maintenance, with fixing faults on a timely basis and bringing the equipment to 100% technical efficiency over the period of operation.
4- Production of shooting equipment of all kinds:
Production of equipment used by the military or the police, for training special forces, for the protection of important personalities, or for the anti-terrorist forces, and this includes the following types:
A- The mechanisms of lightning fixed infantry targets (apostate upwards)
B- Mechanisms of lightning moving pedestrian targets (apostate upwards moving)
C- Mechanisms of fixed lightning tank targets (apostate upwards)
D- Mechanisms of moving lightning tank targets (apostate upwards moving)
E – Mechanisms of fixed rotating targets
F- Mechanisms of moving rotating targets
G- Mechanisms of fixed binary rotating targets (a target with a hostage)
H – Mechanisms of dual rotating moving targets (target with hostage)
I- Mechanisms of fixed multi-purpose objectives
J- Mechanisms of multi-purpose moving targets
K- Mechanisms of dual targets with ascending / descending mounts
L – Mechanisms of suspended targets on the movable ceiling (Monorail)
M- Fixed 10m air pressure gun shooting systems
N- Shooting systems for air pressure 10m transversely moving weapons
R- Fixed 25m Five-Pistol Shooting Systems
P- 25m Movable Five-Pistol Shooting Systems
P- 25m / 50m / 100m Wired Shooting Systems
G- Remote control systems for shooting equipment, including the following:
Computers with control programs / counting shooting results / data entry under Windows operating in the Arabic language, whether to transfer information by cables or through wireless communication units (short-range and this is for divided and closed fields) or (long-range and this is for tactical fields).
T- Systems for representing the atmosphere of battle, including:
(1) Simulators of artillery fire for open fields
(2) Simulators of sound and smoke for open fields
(3) Imitators of small arms sounds for open fields
(4) Vibrating bases for closed and open fields (for individuals and vehicles)
(5) Illumination simulators for closed fields
(6) Noise simulators with lighting and sound for closed areas
(7) Smoke generators for indoor shooting ranges
S- Protection systems against bullets for closed fields, including:
(1) Wall guards
(2) roof protections
(3) Floor protectors
(4) Shooting booth protections
(5) ESCLATOR BULLET TRAP
(6) VENTION BULLET TRAP
(7) RUBBER BULLET TRAP
(8) Protection of mobile equipment (and these are made of iron, high-density rubber and wood)
5- Studies for the establishment of shooting clubs, including:
A- Project planning.
B – Determining the types and numbers of equipment required.
C – Preparing architectural and civil engineering drawings.
D – Execution of civil works by the company’s contractors.
E – Procurement of equipment according to the specifications of the International Shooting Federation or the Military Shooting Federation from the approved authorities.
f- Equipment installation, testing and project delivery.
g- Carry out maintenance and operation works and provide all after-sales services.
6- Production, supply and installation of archery simulators, including:
A- Simulated shooting of small arms with live ammunition and lasers, including reaction representation, and training packages for basic, responsive, tactical and counter-terrorism training programs using computers, servers, networks, infrared or laser surveillance cameras, in addition to evaluation and analysis of results.
B – Simulators of war matches, which depend on two teams inside two separate rooms, each of which sees the image of the other on the screen. Shooting takes place and responding to events through computers, servers, networks, and infrared or laser monitoring cameras, in addition to evaluating and analyzing the results.
7- Shooting training aids, including:
A- Angle and directional determinants for different weapons.
B – Shooting tables with three positions.
C – Supports to stabilize the weapon to carry out the launching operations on the target.
D – Production of all forms of standard shooting.
E- Computerized equipment to test the bowler’s skills and to determine the personal errors of the bowler.
We specialize in:
- Design, manufacture and implementation of shooting range projects of all kinds (turnkey)
- Production of all equipment for open shooting ranges.
- Production of all equipment for closed shooting ranges.
- Production of all imitations of shooting with live ammunition and lasers.
- Production of all types of protections and bullet traps for closed fields, as well as berms for open fields.
- Repairing, maintaining, raising the efficiency and developing shooting ranges of all kinds.
- Implementation of training courses on the operation and maintenance of the fields.